- Please do not ride on the soccer field at the University of Stellenbosch.
- From tomorrow this area will be cordoned off.
- Please follow the signs for parking, registration, restrooms and walkways and respect the University property.
- The relationship with the University of Stellenbosch is a long term one with the track being used for the SA University Games and the SA Championships as well.
2. Race Commissaire
- Sharon Ruddock will be operating as Race Commissaire with the help of assistants.
- Complaints have been registered this season alleging unprofessional behaviour and transgression of rules.
- All complaints must be served to Sharon in writing within 15 minutes of the completion of the race in question supported by a lodging fee of R 200.
- Sharon can be found at the finish area under the timing gazebos.
- Special attention will be given to behaviour in the feeding/tech zones, start areas and non-riders presence on the track.
- Please consult the CSA Rules & Regulations for MTB on www.cyclingsa.com
- Any additions Sharon and her assistants can be approached on Saturday.
- Apart from the usual parents who assist, additional marshals are being employed forSaturday.
This series is brought to you by the WP MTB Commission in partnership with: