I have attached the entry form for the WP XCO #1 at Rhebokskloof on the 13th Feb 2016. It is a little old school as we are still investigating other entry portals given last years version barely scraped by.
- Complete the form on Excel, Save using your name and surname as the File Name and then please Email it back to email@example.com
- Complete all the cells outlined in red.
- Pay by eft and email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org – please use you name and surname as reference
- At registration, you must sign the indemnity and waiver before collecting your race number
- Early entries to be submitted and EFT’s done by the end of 9th Feb.
- Late entries can only be done at registration at an additional cost of R50 for nippers and sprogs and R75 extra for all other categories.
Entry Form XCO 1
For all the downhill nuts…and other interesting people…
Good day all 2015 WP XCO, DHI and XCM recipients,
Once again congratulations for obtaining your colours!
We will be taking orders for the official WP MTB clothes on Thursday 14 January from 17h30 – 19h00 at Bloemendal Wine Estate in Durbanville ( after which the weekly nightride will take place and then the Ceremony for WP and WC XCM colours ). Everybody welcome to stay for ride and Celebrations!!
- There will be two options to choose from ( and you’re more than welcome to order both )
- Option 1: Red and blue tracksuit ( attached picture ) but with WP logo on left chest @ R 550.00 each
- Option 2: Light grey hooded top ( attached picture ) but with WP logo on left chest @ R250.00 each
- It is essential that you come and fit on from 17h30 in order to place your order for correct size ( No refunds will be done for wrong sizes, etc )
- Payment terms: Please bring correct cash on evening or EFT to WP MTB commission account by latest Monday 18 January, using your Surname / Discipline / Age group as reference ( Eg. De Villiers_XCO_NB ). Forward Proof of payment to email@example.com
- Account details:
Bank: FNB / RMB Private Bank, Account number: 62456333823, Branch Code: 202709, Branch Name: Cape Town
- No orders will be processed if the Proof of payment has not been submitted by above mentioned due date.
Adelle de Villiers
084 459 5994
So 2016 is here! Time to plan those race diaries. Take note of the XCO races and dates we plan for this year.
WP XCO series:
XCO #1 : 13 Feb @ Rhebokskloof
XCO #2 : 20 Feb @ Helderberg Farm
XCO #3 : 12 March @ Picardie Guest Farm: Paarl
XCO#4 : 9 April @ Cascades Country Manor : Paarl
XCO WC champs : 28 May @ Bloemendal wine farm : Durbanville
Also take note of the Western Cape leg of the XCO SA cup series race taking place on 27 Feb. We will confirm venue a.s.a.p. Check out CSA website for other races in this series across the country.